Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Greater" is less than the sum of its jumbled up parts
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 17, 2019
The leader of the “Keep America White” Nordic Social Club can curse and bully with the best of them. But it’s when he (Bill Camp) dials it down to a whisper that the real menace kicks in. “I still own … Continue reading
Netflix has a mixed bag on action pics, and that problem extends to the trailers they tend to cut for them. This one doesn’t really sell this “true story” — and you can feel they’re leaving something out — lots … Continue reading
This tiny bit of BH Tilt raised the hairs on the back of my neck once or two. A favored niece kidnapped and murdered, a call, from the past? From that niece in the future? “Wrinkle in Time” heroine Storm … Continue reading