Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Netflixable? The Internet sex trade comes a little too easily to this "Jezebel"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 13, 2019
Like a fine wine, Louis Garrel‘s “A Faithful Man” needs to be opened to the elements, to “breathe.” Because if there’s ever been a more airless, so-dry-one-hesitates-to-label-it “romantic comedy,” I’ve yet to set parched eyes upon it. It is very … Continue reading
Perhaps it’s a national stereotype played out on the big screen. But the beginning of “Kidnapping Stella” is a veritable “How To” guide to carrying out such a crime, for the detail-oriented. A bearded tough (Clemens Schick) steals the Citroen … Continue reading
Irate Conan O’Brien fans — both of them — boycotting “Stuber” over Kumail Nanjiani being a no-show on TBS this week were not enough to kill the opening weekend of the action comedy co-starring Dave Bautista. It is on pace … Continue reading