Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Let's keep "Black Christmas" in the dark
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? "6 Underground," let'em stay there
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Documentary Review: "Junkie Hunters" fight the drug scourge, one addict at a time, and the greedy Rehab Industry in "American Relapse"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 14, 2019
The film, leaning heavily on the insights and career of Michael Waltrip, hits screens in Sept.
Maybe it will add clarity. Maybe not. Not sure this Swedish slow jam of horror needs to be longer and theoretically even slower. Ari Aster is taking a shot at getting the audience that has already seen it to come … Continue reading
A summer of blockbusters and counter programming duds. That’s what 2019 has given us. No real breakouts, the odd horror franchise moment in the sun, no breakout comedies since April. Deadline com is pushing lower ticket prices for non spectacles, … Continue reading
A little late August horror for your late summer viewing pleasure?