Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Filipino romance promises lifelong devotion to "My Amanda"
- Movie Review: M. Night's "Surprise!" act gets "Old"
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: "Settlers" face Human failings on a distant colony
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Netflixable? "Fear Street Part 3" goes to 1666 to wrap it all up
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 14, 2019
The film, leaning heavily on the insights and career of Michael Waltrip, hits screens in Sept.
Maybe it will add clarity. Maybe not. Not sure this Swedish slow jam of horror needs to be longer and theoretically even slower. Ari Aster is taking a shot at getting the audience that has already seen it to come … Continue reading
A summer of blockbusters and counter programming duds. That’s what 2019 has given us. No real breakouts, the odd horror franchise moment in the sun, no breakout comedies since April. Deadline com is pushing lower ticket prices for non spectacles, … Continue reading
A little late August horror for your late summer viewing pleasure?