Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: Canadian College kids discover the horrors of "Halloween Party"
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Netflixable? Cop digs into gay murders in 1980s Poland, and a cover-up -- "Operation Hyacinth"
- Movie Review: If only they'd remembered Harvey Keitel is "Lansky"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 14, 2019
The film, leaning heavily on the insights and career of Michael Waltrip, hits screens in Sept.
Maybe it will add clarity. Maybe not. Not sure this Swedish slow jam of horror needs to be longer and theoretically even slower. Ari Aster is taking a shot at getting the audience that has already seen it to come … Continue reading
A summer of blockbusters and counter programming duds. That’s what 2019 has given us. No real breakouts, the odd horror franchise moment in the sun, no breakout comedies since April. Deadline com is pushing lower ticket prices for non spectacles, … Continue reading
A little late August horror for your late summer viewing pleasure?