Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Movie Review -- "Minions: The Rise of Gru" is Pure Looney Tunes
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: Gibson's the bomb squad cop, Kevin Dillon's the hacker in the "Hot Seat"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: "Ash & Dust," and blood and revenge over a mysterious box
- Classic Film Review: Robert Redford IS "Jeremiah Johnson" (1972)
- Movie Review: Louis C.K. directs and acts in "Fourth of July"
- Documentary Review -- "Hallelujah: Leonard Cohen, a Journey, a Song"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 14, 2019
The film, leaning heavily on the insights and career of Michael Waltrip, hits screens in Sept.
Maybe it will add clarity. Maybe not. Not sure this Swedish slow jam of horror needs to be longer and theoretically even slower. Ari Aster is taking a shot at getting the audience that has already seen it to come … Continue reading
A summer of blockbusters and counter programming duds. That’s what 2019 has given us. No real breakouts, the odd horror franchise moment in the sun, no breakout comedies since April. Deadline com is pushing lower ticket prices for non spectacles, … Continue reading
A little late August horror for your late summer viewing pleasure?