Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Pierce Brosnan is Louis XIV with Kaya Scodelario as "The King's Daughter"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Netflixable? A down-and-dirty French farce with "Mommy Issues" -- "Dear Mother"
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: "The Right One" goes a tad too wrong
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 3, 2019
Don’t recognize any of the faces in this conceptual comedy. It comes our way (VOD, etc.) July 30.
From the moment they meet, Stu the Uber driver in “Stuber” is a smart-ass. Doesn’t matter that he’s a Pakistani-American pushover driving a Nissan Leaf in the evenings for extra cash, and his new passenger is a roided-up, tattoo covered … Continue reading