Will Ferrell’s years-long excursion into funny buddy pictures, edgy dark comedies (“Everything Must Go”) and Spanish experiments (“Casa de mi Padre”) is over, so “Anchorman 2” continues to come together as a potential Christmas blockbuster comedy. To ensure that, they’re not relying on Ferrell’s somewhat faded star power alone. They’ve got Steve Carell as a competitor anchorguy, and now Kristen Wiig in a small part as that competitor’s wife.
Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Amazon serves up the Holocaust as Vengeance Fantasy -- "Hunters"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Netflixable? Big bucks for a low-rent potboiler -- "The Last Thing He Wanted"
- Movie Review: A garbage man "on the spectrum" goes to "A Dark Place" hunting a murderer
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: With "Onward," Pixar takes a step backward
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
Find a Movie Review