Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Movie Review: Suffering from Amnesia, trying to rebuild the last "32 Weeks"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Movie Review: Adventure vlogger finds there is "No Escape" from a Russian puzzle
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Movie Review: "Wonder Woman 1984 (WW84)"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Seeing the future, trying to change it of your own "Volition"
- Netflixable? "100% Halal," a soapy, almost edgy dramedy from Islamic Indonesia
- Netflixable? Coming of age and coming out in Taiwan -- "Your Name Engraved Herein"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 5, 2020
In an alternate Joe Pantoliano timeline, there would be no more “Bad Boys” reboots. He’s played enough cops. No more “Joey Pants” sleazeballs, either. He’d spend his years nursing little indie comedies like “Feast of the Seven Fishes” (Christmas is … Continue reading
“The Binding (Il Legame)” is an Italian horror tale that doesn’t play by the rules, that defies every expectation it sets us up for. Does that heighten the frights or amp up the suspense? Not really. But it’s a puzzling … Continue reading
There won’t be any theaters open to show this, but…
Strange, dark and dystopian. Very Alan Moore. He’s in it, too. Coming sometime this fall.