Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Cerebrum" is sci-fi of the brain-damaged variety
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Movie Review: Cheating is made for "The Delinquent Season"
- Movie Review: Billy Crystal drags Tiffany Haddish into the schmaltz --"Here Today"
- Movie Review: "Midway" recreates an epic naval battle, with a lot of digital help
- Olivia Cooke proves she's more than "just a horror girl" with "Me and Earl and the Dying Girl"
- Movie Review: "Paper Spiders" offers as realistic a depiction of mental illness as any movie ever
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Series Review: A very different trip to "The Mosquito Coast"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 12, 2020
What do you do… Once you’ve tattooed that last square inch of available, never-exposed-to-sunlight skin? Once you’ve run through every hair dye variation know to humanity, and moved on to hats? Once your sartorial sense has transitioned from “unique” and … Continue reading
So, have you been to the movies lately? Theaters opened in your neck of the woods? I am checking in on relatives in NC, where cinemas are closed. But I’ve seen three films since Florida’s were almost certainly prematurely reopened … Continue reading
Fernando Ferro is a trauma doctor, so naturally he keeps a very busy schedule. He works shifts at two hospitals, one in Mar del Plata, the other in Buenos Aires. That means he has to keep apartments in each place, … Continue reading