Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: "Halloween Kills," Halloween dies
- Movie Review: Polyamorous and Bi, she lives for "Lust Life Love" and in that order
- Movie Review: "Tiptoes," a title that shall live...in infamy
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 12, 2020
What do you do… Once you’ve tattooed that last square inch of available, never-exposed-to-sunlight skin? Once you’ve run through every hair dye variation know to humanity, and moved on to hats? Once your sartorial sense has transitioned from “unique” and … Continue reading
So, have you been to the movies lately? Theaters opened in your neck of the woods? I am checking in on relatives in NC, where cinemas are closed. But I’ve seen three films since Florida’s were almost certainly prematurely reopened … Continue reading
Fernando Ferro is a trauma doctor, so naturally he keeps a very busy schedule. He works shifts at two hospitals, one in Mar del Plata, the other in Buenos Aires. That means he has to keep apartments in each place, … Continue reading