Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Damon, Affleck, Tucker Bateman and Davis cut a deal for "Air" Jordans
- Movie Review: Remembering a hot Disco Era record label, "Spinning Gold"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Netflixable? "Johnny," a tale of a righteous Polish priest and the petty crook he saved
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: "A Good Person," a hit-and-miss star vehicle for Pugh and Freeman
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: September 6, 2020
Movie Review: Honey, I Shrunk the X-Men (“The New Mutants”)
What we have here in the disastrously dull pilot to a TV series only comic book diehards would watch. A cast starved of charisma, an “origin story” screenplay barely worthy of the name and middling action beats — and damned … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: Honey, I Shrunk the X-Men (“The New Mutants”)
BOX OFFICE: “Tenet” manages a $20M Labor Day opening, “Mutants” die, “Mulan” made money in theaters…overseas
I am posting this as I wait for a second weekend showing of “The New Mutants,” at a favorite cut price local cinema that reopened Friday. The taped-off sections of the AMC Classic 12 in New Smyrna Beach are illustrative … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on BOX OFFICE: “Tenet” manages a $20M Labor Day opening, “Mutants” die, “Mulan” made money in theaters…overseas