Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 9, 2020
Sometimes you wonder how a movie with a couple of “names” in it got past you. And everybody else. “A Girl Like Grace” is a 2015 teen drama starring Ryan Destiny, who went on to do Fox’s “Star” TV series, … Continue reading
Movie Preview: Oscar winner Sally Hawkins and David Thewlis star in “Eternal Beauty” — coming in Oct.
Malin Akerman and Kat Dennings and Wanda Sykes and Jane Seymour and Aisha Tyler. There’re some guys in it, too. But I hit the highlights. “Friendsgiving” is out before Halloween. Not that they’re rushing things.
A good romantic comedy is like a happy love affair. Even when our couple faces obstacles, they should feel “easy” to overcome, even if they aren’t. Even if every relationship requires work, we shouldn’t see the effort. “Gossip Girl” veteran … Continue reading
A tram on Jersulem’s Red Line makes its way from east to west, through an important city of many religions and cultures, revealing itself through the passengers who get on at various stops at many different times of day. But … Continue reading