Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Netflixable? Norwegians awaken a "Troll" -- and find out
- Netflixable? A New, Animated Musical -- "Scrooge: A Christmas Carol"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? Taming "Lady Chatterley's Lover"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A Polish cop turns undercover teacher with a two-fisted "Lesson Plan"
- Movie Review: Smart House/Murder Mansion, "Margaux"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Netflixable? Sicilian hitman and his daughter hunt his hunters -- "My Name is Vendetta"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 11, 2020
Azura Skye’s broken, powerhouse performance animates “The Swerve,” a brittle psychological thriller about a woman on the edge. As Holly, a teacher, wife and mother breaking under the strains of holding an extended family, a home and her classroom together, … Continue reading
Warner’s has found yet another “Wonder Woman 1984” release date. Now it’s a Christmas movie. Will it stick? “Tenet’s” numbers scared them to death, I dare say. Via Variety. https://t.co/8Nn9WwfrQA https://t.co/4SP5yFSngA https://twitter.com/Variety_Film/status/1304461967902433280?s=20
“The Babysitter: Killer Queen” is a sequel to the teen death-cult comedy “The Babysitter,” which all the cool kids gathered round the TV to “Netflix” back in 2017. The sequel, in which finding fresh slasher comedy laughs shows, first scene … Continue reading
Oh yes. This one’s out Friday the 13th…of November.
The romance and endless possibilities of a motorcycle create many an armchair adventurer. But if you’ve got the bike, the time and the yen for “Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance,” why not think big? “Long Way Up” is … Continue reading
I loved “The Long Way Round,” and “The Long Way Down,” two epic motorcycle road trips undertaken by actor pals Ewan McGregor and Charlie Boorman (son of the great director John “Deliverance” Boorman). It’s been 13 years since the second … Continue reading