Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Netflixable? "A Girl like Grace" is going to make some mistakes
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Movie Review: "Boogie" has the game, are his Hoop Dreams in vain?
- Netflixable? "Crazy About Her (Loco por ella)"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: Ridley and Holland star in "Chaos Walking"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 11, 2020
Azura Skye’s broken, powerhouse performance animates “The Swerve,” a brittle psychological thriller about a woman on the edge. As Holly, a teacher, wife and mother breaking under the strains of holding an extended family, a home and her classroom together, … Continue reading
Warner’s has found yet another “Wonder Woman 1984” release date. Now it’s a Christmas movie. Will it stick? “Tenet’s” numbers scared them to death, I dare say. Via Variety. https://t.co/8Nn9WwfrQA https://t.co/4SP5yFSngA https://twitter.com/Variety_Film/status/1304461967902433280?s=20
“The Babysitter: Killer Queen” is a sequel to the teen death-cult comedy “The Babysitter,” which all the cool kids gathered round the TV to “Netflix” back in 2017. The sequel, in which finding fresh slasher comedy laughs shows, first scene … Continue reading
Oh yes. This one’s out Friday the 13th…of November.
The romance and endless possibilities of a motorcycle create many an armchair adventurer. But if you’ve got the bike, the time and the yen for “Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance,” why not think big? “Long Way Up” is … Continue reading
I loved “The Long Way Round,” and “The Long Way Down,” two epic motorcycle road trips undertaken by actor pals Ewan McGregor and Charlie Boorman (son of the great director John “Deliverance” Boorman). It’s been 13 years since the second … Continue reading