Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 14, 2020
Blanca loves her BMX bike. Mom might arrange a ride share to get her to school, but to Blanca, that’s just to transport her backpack. She’ll race Señor Uber to school, taking shortcuts, doing jumps and dodging traffic as she … Continue reading
Movie Preview: Kathie Lee Gifford, Elizabeth Hurley and Craig Ferguson — in Scotland — “Then Came You”
This comes our way Oct. 2. Apparently, Scots super host Craig Ferguson set the house afire doing a co-hosting gig a few years back with Kathie Lee Gifford, and she made sure this movie came of it. Wee bit daft, … Continue reading
We do love our sports here in the West. It’s always been so. Here’s a WWII story about Brits willing to ignore the fact that the “keeper” who can save them from “relegation” is “a NAZI!” And you wonder where … Continue reading
Whatever gifts French writer/director Maïmouna Doucouré brings to the table, “subtlety” isn’t included. Her challenging, provocative hot-button Tween Girls Gone (somewhat) Wild drama “Cuties” (“Mignonnes” in French) slaps you in the face–hard — and not just once but repeatedly. It … Continue reading