Top Posts & Pages
- The voice-over on Joe Biden's new ad is unmistakable -- Recognize it?
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- The voice on that World Series TV ad for Joe Biden?
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
- Movie Review: In the name of all that's holy, don't get stuck in "Tar"
- Netflixable? Colorless "BLACKPINK: Light Up the Sky," and don't have much to say
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 24, 2020
AMC Cinemas, America’s second largest theater chain, has filed to sell more stock shares to raise money in the face of the Covid Collapse of movie going. The stock price is running further as a result Deceitful red state governors … Continue reading
“Beastie Boys Story” is a TED Talk with swearing, tales of (faux) debauchery from a couple of 50somethings remembering making music that started as a joke and morphed into something with staying power. Spike Jonze directed it and it was … Continue reading
Olivia Cooke plays the singer he loves, and Mathieu Amalric is also in the cast of this awards season release. This hits theaters and Amazon Prime this November.
The unemotive animation makes the faces in the “babies with superpowers” comedy “Fe@rless” looks like CGI botox. And the disinterested “Has the check cleared?” voice acting seems to match in this cartoon quicky made for Netflix. It’s an incredibly dull … Continue reading
Another vacation gone-wrong tale, with murderous and supernatural elements. Luke Hemsworth, older brother of Chris and Liam, co-stars with Maggie Q as the husband who might have murdered her (his wife) the night before. “Saws” sequel director Darren Lynn Bousman … Continue reading
My stars and garters, I cannot remember a generally thoughtful science fiction film going completely go off the rails in its finale the way “LX 2048” does. What begins as a gloomy commentary on a world dialed-in and “tuning out” … Continue reading