Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 7, 2020
Three Oscar winners, one coming attraction. With Dax Shepherd, Eddie Griffin and Emile Hirsch. I’ll laugh at anything that ridicules movie biz “types,” and a 70s period piece? Look for this come November.
The bar isn’t unreasonably high for modern musical biographies. Make that “a hit is created/a star is born” moment work and let music and nostalgia carry the picture. “I Am Woman” has more than that. A star-making turn by Tilda … Continue reading