Is there nothing the man can’t do? Courtesy of The New Yorker.
.@JohnLithgow wrote a poem about about the Trump Administration’s many scandals, and he would like to read it to you now. https://t.co/PxwoXcidTH https://t.co/bJYqg9W88v https://twitter.com/NewYorker/status/1149443103444602881?s=17
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
- Movie Review: Let's keep "Black Christmas" in the dark
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? "6 Underground," let'em stay there
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
Find a Movie Review