Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Netflixable? "Sightless" and paranoid -- maybe with good reason
- Netflixable? Toby Jones views his Mommy issues through a twisted "Kaleidoscope"
- Movie Review: To have a "close encounter," you need "Proximity"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Movie Review: RZA goes Tarantino-ish for "Cut Throat City"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 29, 2019
You can fight back the grin that wants to creep onto your face, every so often, during “In Like Flynn,” the good-natured, not-totally far-fetched Aussie film based on the early life of Australia’s first and greatest screen icon — the … Continue reading
“He won’t hurt us, right?” the husband of the conjuring woman wants to know, asking about the monstrous entity his wife has summoned with mud and blood and a parchment of secret letters. “Of course not! He’s here to PROTECT … Continue reading
This horror period piece, set on the coast of Scotland in the mid 19th century, features an unknown-in-the-US UK cast playing three sailors tossed upon a rocky shore, with just a handful of locals to shelter them, mislead them and… … Continue reading
Rosamund Pike and Clive Owen are the Feds turning the screws on an ex-con who has to go DEEP undercover — like, all the way BACK to prison — to bust up a criminal conspiracy in this March 22 release. … Continue reading