Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 29, 2019
You can fight back the grin that wants to creep onto your face, every so often, during “In Like Flynn,” the good-natured, not-totally far-fetched Aussie film based on the early life of Australia’s first and greatest screen icon — the … Continue reading
“He won’t hurt us, right?” the husband of the conjuring woman wants to know, asking about the monstrous entity his wife has summoned with mud and blood and a parchment of secret letters. “Of course not! He’s here to PROTECT … Continue reading
This horror period piece, set on the coast of Scotland in the mid 19th century, features an unknown-in-the-US UK cast playing three sailors tossed upon a rocky shore, with just a handful of locals to shelter them, mislead them and… … Continue reading
Rosamund Pike and Clive Owen are the Feds turning the screws on an ex-con who has to go DEEP undercover — like, all the way BACK to prison — to bust up a criminal conspiracy in this March 22 release. … Continue reading