Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 12, 2019
It’s the first 2019 movie to be widely previewed for critics pre release. So Fox figures it has a winner on its hands. “Kid” who pulls the sword out of the stone in Brexit Britain features Patrick Stewart and opens … Continue reading
It started life as a Weinstein Co. holiday season project, and premiered at Toronto in 2017. And we all know what happened to the Weinstein Co., and the Weinstein who ran it. But no matter. STX picked up “The Upside” … Continue reading