Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: "Greater" is less than the sum of its jumbled up parts
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 31, 2019
I’ll Grant you, maybe it’s just my own personal movie Hell.
The rare 16mm concert footage sat in a barn, undeveloped for “30some odd years.” As it was of a performance by Jimi Hendrix, with the infamous legal complications that tied up his music, estate and legacy after his death involved, … Continue reading
Fox is showing this one early, and opening tonight’s showings up to fandom (and not just critics) nationwide. They have high hopes for this Robert Rodriguez directed/James Cameron-produced adaptation of the Japanese graphic novel/manga series “Gunnm.” Of course, they had … Continue reading