Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 31, 2019
I’ll Grant you, maybe it’s just my own personal movie Hell.
The rare 16mm concert footage sat in a barn, undeveloped for “30some odd years.” As it was of a performance by Jimi Hendrix, with the infamous legal complications that tied up his music, estate and legacy after his death involved, … Continue reading
Fox is showing this one early, and opening tonight’s showings up to fandom (and not just critics) nationwide. They have high hopes for this Robert Rodriguez directed/James Cameron-produced adaptation of the Japanese graphic novel/manga series “Gunnm.” Of course, they had … Continue reading