Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: A step to down to "Jumanji: The Next Level"
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Documentary Review: Surfing twins take on the world and the big waves, "And Two if By Sea: The Hobgood Brothers"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 31, 2019
I’ll Grant you, maybe it’s just my own personal movie Hell.
The rare 16mm concert footage sat in a barn, undeveloped for “30some odd years.” As it was of a performance by Jimi Hendrix, with the infamous legal complications that tied up his music, estate and legacy after his death involved, … Continue reading
Fox is showing this one early, and opening tonight’s showings up to fandom (and not just critics) nationwide. They have high hopes for this Robert Rodriguez directed/James Cameron-produced adaptation of the Japanese graphic novel/manga series “Gunnm.” Of course, they had … Continue reading