Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Movie Review: "Greater" is less than the sum of its jumbled up parts
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 17, 2019
No killing puppies. Apparently. The cool collectible car has been replaced by…a horse. But this summer, “John Wick 3: Parabellum” adds some firepower, somebody to lift Keanu’s game by sharing a few scenes. May 17.
Let us descend then, a stranger in a strange land checking in on the anime wonder that is “Dragon Ball Super: Broly.” I am not a devotee, so I must approach this, the 20th anime film based on “Dragon Ball,” … Continue reading
Today we dip our toes in the subculture of “Dragon Ball,” cult anime films with a supernatural bent that are — judging from Internet forums and Youtube collaters — valued for their drawn-animated “fights.” I’ve channel surfed into at least one … Continue reading