Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Movie Review: A step to down to "Jumanji: The Next Level"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Documentary Review: Surfing twins take on the world and the big waves, "And Two if By Sea: The Hobgood Brothers"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 17, 2019
No killing puppies. Apparently. The cool collectible car has been replaced by…a horse. But this summer, “John Wick 3: Parabellum” adds some firepower, somebody to lift Keanu’s game by sharing a few scenes. May 17.
Let us descend then, a stranger in a strange land checking in on the anime wonder that is “Dragon Ball Super: Broly.” I am not a devotee, so I must approach this, the 20th anime film based on “Dragon Ball,” … Continue reading
Today we dip our toes in the subculture of “Dragon Ball,” cult anime films with a supernatural bent that are — judging from Internet forums and Youtube collaters — valued for their drawn-animated “fights.” I’ve channel surfed into at least one … Continue reading