Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Well, at least the Canary Islands glow in "So My Grandma's a Lesbian"
- Netflixable? "A Girl like Grace" is going to make some mistakes
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
- Movie Review: Denzel, Malek and Leto get "The Little Things" right
- Movie Review: To have a "close encounter," you need "Proximity"
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Netflixable? "Sightless" and paranoid -- maybe with good reason
- Movie Review: "Some Southern Waters" wash up on a David Lynch shore
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 2, 2019
Ola runs young Nikodem through his Catholic Communion drills, prepping him a ceremony she knows this “on the spectrum” kid could mess up. She goes through his backpack, weeding out everything “you don’t need.” She calls and chews out the … Continue reading
An honest movie a about a “problem” gambler never blinks. It does not shy away from the ruin addiction can bring to your life, the soul-crushing compromises that come with that addiction, the lies that pile up with every “I … Continue reading
It’s “acting a little strange.” It’s got “a mind of its own.” It’s got an eye for the ladies. And it’s out of control. “Man, I HATE upgrades!” From the creators of “Zombeavers” it’s “The Drone.” Funny trailer.