Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Movie Review: "Greater" is less than the sum of its jumbled up parts
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 7, 2019
At a cabin in the mountains, six old friends get together to talk about the old times and drink a lot of shots as they do. But there’s a nut in a mask. With a knife. And a hammer. And … Continue reading
How did Groucho warn us? “I don’t want to belong to any club that would accept me as one of its members.” He wasn’t talking about fraternities, but he could have been. Those are words to live by. And when every frat … Continue reading
GOLDEN GLOBES 2019: The High Water Mark for “Green Book” and “Bohemian Rhapsody,” or are they now the Oscar favorites?
The 76th Golden Globes are in the books, for what they’re worth. And they’ve honored this year’s “Driving Miss Daisy” “Can’t we all just get along?” movie about race, they prefer Queen to Bradley Cooper’s country and western and they’ve … Continue reading