Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
- Netflixable? A Cross-Cultural Rom-Com from "Faraway"
- Movie Review: Lifelong Friends Journey from "Chantilly Lace" to "Chantilly Bridge"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: January 11, 2019
Movie Review: Accept no substitute, even though Keanu likes to make “Replicas”
It’s never too early in the year for the first seriously silly sci-fi poppycock to crawl out of Hollywood. “Replicas” takes that title this year, a banal, thinly-scripted thriller about an amoral scientist (Keanu Reeves) who loses his family in … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: Accept no substitute, even though Keanu likes to make “Replicas”
Movie Review: “A Dog’s Way Home”
All kids need to know about “A Dog’s Way Home” is that it’s about cute puppies and kitties and a digital cougar. I mean, there’s a reason “America’s Funniest Home Videos” has stayed on the air for decades and that … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: “A Dog’s Way Home”