Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Amazon serves up the Holocaust as Vengeance Fantasy -- "Hunters"
- Netflixable? Big bucks for a low-rent potboiler -- "The Last Thing He Wanted"
- Movie Review: With "Onward," Pixar takes a step backward
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
- Movie Review: A garbage man "on the spectrum" goes to "A Dark Place" hunting a murderer
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 10, 2018
So what do we know about the “Deadpool” sequel? No, not the “Introductions,” the “new kids” in “X-Force” stuff. Change your diapers, nerds. Yeah, Josh Brolin’s yet ANOTHER Marvel villain. And yes, Zazie Beetz is, oh, “Domino,” and is on … Continue reading
It’s not the most original conceit. Round up scientists from different disciplines, have one specialist introduce his or her speciality to somebody from a wholly unrelated field, and see what happens. But The Motherboard, the science corner of Vice.com, takes … Continue reading
The thing about “ticking clock” thrillers, movies with a hard, fast and deadly deadline, is that somebody on board has to be able to tell time. Preferably the director. That was Job One for James McTeigue (“V for Vendetta,” and … Continue reading