Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- Netflixable? Even "Desperados" shouldn't be this desperate for love
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Mafia don hopes to win his dreamgirl in "365 Days (365 Dni)"
- "Hamilton" vs. "1776" isn't a fair fight, save in one regard
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 11, 2018
Olivia Munn. There. Does that sell tickets? No? Shane Black directs her, Boyd Holbrook, Sterling K. Brown, Jake Busey and Edward James Olmos. “The Predator” opens Sept. 14, just in time for awards season.
August is traditionally a studio dumping ground, movies not strong enough to stand with the Big Boys of Summer, movies will few prospects of garnering attention during “Awards Season,” which begins in fall. But smart players of the box office … Continue reading
Weekend Movies: Pans for “Life of the Party,” “Breaking In,” but can they break out at the box office?
“Infinity War” is going to own the vast majority of the movie-going audience for at least one more weekend. Because, you know, “Deadpool 2” opens next week. And maybe, JUST MAYBE, filmgoers and even comic book movie fans are going … Continue reading
A big hand for the strong and enduring marriage of comic phenom Melissa McCarthy and comic Ben Falcone. And it’s also impressive that McCarthy has made it a point to give her showbiz husband a leg up thanks to her … Continue reading