Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? In Barcelona, watch out for "The Occupant" who had your swank apartment before you
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? A Memphis BBQ heir gets into wine in "Uncorked"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 11, 2018
Olivia Munn. There. Does that sell tickets? No? Shane Black directs her, Boyd Holbrook, Sterling K. Brown, Jake Busey and Edward James Olmos. “The Predator” opens Sept. 14, just in time for awards season.
August is traditionally a studio dumping ground, movies not strong enough to stand with the Big Boys of Summer, movies will few prospects of garnering attention during “Awards Season,” which begins in fall. But smart players of the box office … Continue reading
Weekend Movies: Pans for “Life of the Party,” “Breaking In,” but can they break out at the box office?
“Infinity War” is going to own the vast majority of the movie-going audience for at least one more weekend. Because, you know, “Deadpool 2” opens next week. And maybe, JUST MAYBE, filmgoers and even comic book movie fans are going … Continue reading
A big hand for the strong and enduring marriage of comic phenom Melissa McCarthy and comic Ben Falcone. And it’s also impressive that McCarthy has made it a point to give her showbiz husband a leg up thanks to her … Continue reading