Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- Netflixable? Even "Desperados" shouldn't be this desperate for love
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Mafia don hopes to win his dreamgirl in "365 Days (365 Dni)"
- "Hamilton" vs. "1776" isn't a fair fight, save in one regard
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 8, 2018
Ned Chipley doesn’t do things half-way. He’s an eager beaver of the first order. “He just wants to help,” his frustrated mother explains. He wants to help entirely too much. Like the time, in the cougar suit as his high … Continue reading
In space, on Mars, things can go wrong. And do. But what’s an investigator into a space accident to do when the AI “assisting” her in the digging has a mind of its own? Sci-fi on a budget, for sure. … Continue reading
“Terminal” is a neo-noir mystery-thriller in the “Sin City/Dark City” vein, a not-exactly-triumph of style over story, surface sheen over coherence. Built around another bombshell bad-girl turn by Margot Robbie, it’s getting limited release and is destined to be quickly … Continue reading