Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Movie Review: Suffering from Amnesia, trying to rebuild the last "32 Weeks"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Movie Review: Adventure vlogger finds there is "No Escape" from a Russian puzzle
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Movie Review: "Wonder Woman 1984 (WW84)"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Seeing the future, trying to change it of your own "Volition"
- Netflixable? Coming of age and coming out in Taiwan -- "Your Name Engraved Herein"
- Netflixable? "100% Halal," a soapy, almost edgy dramedy from Islamic Indonesia
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 5, 2018
Preview, Ricci isn’t paranoid, Everybody IS out to get her and Only Cusack can save her in “Distorted”
A thriller about mind-control experiments in an exclusive, gated community, “subliminal seduction” and the like? Christina Ricci’s the “Unsane” woman being bullied into falling in line, John Cusack is the investigator digging into this evil in “Distorted.” Note that Cusack … Continue reading
BOX OFFICE: “Infinity War” devours another $115, “Overboard” hits its mark, “Bad Samaritan,” “Tully” bomb
Who knew there was a “best second weekend ever” record? Apparently there is. And “Avengers: Infinity War” has it. It’s falling off aout 45% first to second weekend (an average decline) and heading towards $115 million or so, based on … Continue reading