Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 5, 2018
Preview, Ricci isn’t paranoid, Everybody IS out to get her and Only Cusack can save her in “Distorted”
A thriller about mind-control experiments in an exclusive, gated community, “subliminal seduction” and the like? Christina Ricci’s the “Unsane” woman being bullied into falling in line, John Cusack is the investigator digging into this evil in “Distorted.” Note that Cusack … Continue reading
BOX OFFICE: “Infinity War” devours another $115, “Overboard” hits its mark, “Bad Samaritan,” “Tully” bomb
Who knew there was a “best second weekend ever” record? Apparently there is. And “Avengers: Infinity War” has it. It’s falling off aout 45% first to second weekend (an average decline) and heading towards $115 million or so, based on … Continue reading