Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Bingeworthy? Ill-conceived "Space Force" is a mission that should have been aborted
- Movie Review: What might be out there in "The Vast of Night?"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 5, 2018
Preview, Ricci isn’t paranoid, Everybody IS out to get her and Only Cusack can save her in “Distorted”
A thriller about mind-control experiments in an exclusive, gated community, “subliminal seduction” and the like? Christina Ricci’s the “Unsane” woman being bullied into falling in line, John Cusack is the investigator digging into this evil in “Distorted.” Note that Cusack … Continue reading
BOX OFFICE: “Infinity War” devours another $115, “Overboard” hits its mark, “Bad Samaritan,” “Tully” bomb
Who knew there was a “best second weekend ever” record? Apparently there is. And “Avengers: Infinity War” has it. It’s falling off aout 45% first to second weekend (an average decline) and heading towards $115 million or so, based on … Continue reading