Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Japanese "Romance Doll" is anything but "Inflatable"
- Netflixable? "Offering to the Storm" finishes the Spanish Kill Baby Girls cult trilogy
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: Another Ayer ride-along, this time with "The Tax Collector"
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
- Netflixable? Of course the French know what "MILF" stands for
- Movie Review: Arranged marriages with "A Suitable Girl" are more complicated than you think
- Movie Review: "Waiting for the Barbarians"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 5, 2018
Preview, Ricci isn’t paranoid, Everybody IS out to get her and Only Cusack can save her in “Distorted”
A thriller about mind-control experiments in an exclusive, gated community, “subliminal seduction” and the like? Christina Ricci’s the “Unsane” woman being bullied into falling in line, John Cusack is the investigator digging into this evil in “Distorted.” Note that Cusack … Continue reading
BOX OFFICE: “Infinity War” devours another $115, “Overboard” hits its mark, “Bad Samaritan,” “Tully” bomb
Who knew there was a “best second weekend ever” record? Apparently there is. And “Avengers: Infinity War” has it. It’s falling off aout 45% first to second weekend (an average decline) and heading towards $115 million or so, based on … Continue reading