Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Amazon serves up the Holocaust as Vengeance Fantasy -- "Hunters"
- Netflixable? Big bucks for a low-rent potboiler -- "The Last Thing He Wanted"
- Movie Review: With "Onward," Pixar takes a step backward
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
- Movie Review: A garbage man "on the spectrum" goes to "A Dark Place" hunting a murderer
- Movie Review: So who's the "Parasite" here?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 5, 2018
Preview, Ricci isn’t paranoid, Everybody IS out to get her and Only Cusack can save her in “Distorted”
A thriller about mind-control experiments in an exclusive, gated community, “subliminal seduction” and the like? Christina Ricci’s the “Unsane” woman being bullied into falling in line, John Cusack is the investigator digging into this evil in “Distorted.” Note that Cusack … Continue reading
BOX OFFICE: “Infinity War” devours another $115, “Overboard” hits its mark, “Bad Samaritan,” “Tully” bomb
Who knew there was a “best second weekend ever” record? Apparently there is. And “Avengers: Infinity War” has it. It’s falling off aout 45% first to second weekend (an average decline) and heading towards $115 million or so, based on … Continue reading