Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Movie Review: There's little redeeming about "Redemption Day"
- Movie Review: Suffering from Amnesia, trying to rebuild the last "32 Weeks"
- Netflixable? "100% Halal," a soapy, almost edgy dramedy from Islamic Indonesia
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? On the road in India, with nothing but "Liar's Dice" to rely on
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 6, 2018
Movie Review: Where do the rich, famous and discrete stay in Manhattan? “Always at the Carlyle,” darling
Two interviews will burn themselves into the brain of any film buff upon viewing the new documentary, “Always at the Carlyle.” Tommy Lee Jones grins and jokes around and confesses to inviting the hotel concierge out to visit him at … Continue reading