Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Emma Roberts and Luke Bracey brace for a "Holidate"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: A streetball legend, "Blackjack: The Jackie Ryan Story"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Movie Review: A fake priest, an Exorcism streaming show, a test from Satan -- "The Cleansing Hour"
- Movie Review: Does Stephen King's lawyer know about "The Luring?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 6, 2018
Movie Review: Where do the rich, famous and discrete stay in Manhattan? “Always at the Carlyle,” darling
Two interviews will burn themselves into the brain of any film buff upon viewing the new documentary, “Always at the Carlyle.” Tommy Lee Jones grins and jokes around and confesses to inviting the hotel concierge out to visit him at … Continue reading