Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: A step to down to "Jumanji: The Next Level"
- Documentary Review: Surfing twins take on the world and the big waves, "And Two if By Sea: The Hobgood Brothers"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 6, 2018
Movie Review: Where do the rich, famous and discrete stay in Manhattan? “Always at the Carlyle,” darling
Two interviews will burn themselves into the brain of any film buff upon viewing the new documentary, “Always at the Carlyle.” Tommy Lee Jones grins and jokes around and confesses to inviting the hotel concierge out to visit him at … Continue reading