Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Amazon serves up the Holocaust as Vengeance Fantasy -- "Hunters"
- Netflixable? Big bucks for a low-rent potboiler -- "The Last Thing He Wanted"
- Movie Review: With "Onward," Pixar takes a step backward
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: A garbage man "on the spectrum" goes to "A Dark Place" hunting a murderer
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 7, 2018
Movie Review: Documentary suggests “What Haunts Us” is more than just a crime and our reaction to it
A few years back, the U.S. Supreme Court established the idea of “corporate personhood,” insisting the organizations and companies have the same rights — “free speech,” etc. — as people. But one thing I always wondered about the … Continue reading
If you’re familiar with Eric Stoltz‘s acting career, especially the early years, you won’t be the least surprised at the sort of teen movie he’s chosen to make stepping behind the camera. The star of “Mask” and the John Hughes-scripted … Continue reading