Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Dorff grieves and reasons out a supernatural mystery in “Don’t Go”
- Series Review: A very different trip to "The Mosquito Coast"
- Movie Review: Ritchie and Statham take on a vengeance thriller -- "Wrath of Man"
- Movie Review: Beware the main course at "The Dinner Party"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Movie Review: "Cerebrum" is sci-fi of the brain-damaged variety
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 15, 2018
Yeah, Jordan Peele had to vouch for Spike and produce it. And it’s opening in the movie-going dog days of August. But this “true story” about infiltrating the David Duke (Topher Grace!) KKK of the ’70s by posing as Aryan … Continue reading
Rami Malek stars…Jeez, he’s the spitting buck-toothed image of Queen’s Freddy, isn’t he? Gives you chills. He’s got the stage antics and especially the FOOTwork (that skip-shuffle Freddy crossed the stage with, most notably at Live Aid). I’d have settled … Continue reading
André Leon Talley — first impression. Big. Huge. Larger than life. Flamboyant. Gregarious. Imperious. Pretentious. Hyperbolic. Fabulous. Effeminate. Hilarious. Talley has been High Priest of the Fashionistas for so long they should retire front-row center seating at every fashion show … Continue reading
“Deadpool 2” shows our superhero as full of himself as ever, and that’s why I prefer Deadpool to all the other money-minters of the Marvel Universe. He’s in on the joke. He and the films built around him send up the … Continue reading
There’s a twinkle to Jorge Mario Bergoglio, known to the world as Pope Francis. His crinkly grin reminds me of the British actor Jonathan Pryce, when Pryce isn’t portraying a Bond villain. Something about that smile smacks of utter sincerity, … Continue reading