Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: Another Ayer ride-along, this time with "The Tax Collector"
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
- Netflixable? Of course the French know what "MILF" stands for
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 30, 2018
Well, this just looks daft. In the Old West, R. Patts pines away for his long lost beloved. He’s brought a preacher with him to Tie the Knot when he catches up with the fair Penelope. And she’s not having … Continue reading
In the netherscape of Sword and Sorcery Land, a lad takes his training and his lessons from his father. “You must draw from your surroundings,” the would-be warrior’s dad (Adam Gregory) counsels, dropping the tweenage kid again. Find strength on … Continue reading
“You Get Me” is a spurned-lover thriller for teenagers, “Swimfan” with less swimming, “Fatal Attraction” without the bunny. It offers model, bombshell and tabloid princess Bella Thorne the chance to play the bad girl — REALLY bad — in a … Continue reading