Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Movie Review: "Painted Woman"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 19, 2018
Oh, the Dog Days of late August. Studios dump movies that couldn’t hack it in summer, couldn’t break free of the pack in fall. But this twisted Muppets go Blue in a Melissa McCarthy murder mystery is “No ‘Sesame, All … Continue reading
Roger and Kim had a dram or two when we were in Windsor last fall.
Since its release in 1975, the Maysles Brother’s documentary about genteel decay and madness, “Grey Gardens,” has been celebrated as one of the great films of the genre. It’s inspired an award-winning HBO dramatic film and a Broadway musical. It’s … Continue reading
Fox’s projections for what “Deadpool 2” might do on its opening weekend appear to be right on the mark. A huge Thursday night and a record-setting (beating “It”) Friday of over $53 million have the film on track to clear … Continue reading