Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Disney gets lost in the animated doldrums in "Strange World"
- BOX OFFICE: Another "Wakanda" wipe out, "Strange World" Bombs
- Movie Review: Horses and Snow and Gunslingers So Slow -- "The Desperate Riders"
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Movie Review: Navy Fliers test limits of "Devotion" over Korea
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Movie Review: When Peter Pan makes a promise, "The Lost Girls" wait for him
- Movie Review: Are Ryan, Will and Octavia "Spirited?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 19, 2018
Oh, the Dog Days of late August. Studios dump movies that couldn’t hack it in summer, couldn’t break free of the pack in fall. But this twisted Muppets go Blue in a Melissa McCarthy murder mystery is “No ‘Sesame, All … Continue reading
Roger and Kim had a dram or two when we were in Windsor last fall.
Since its release in 1975, the Maysles Brother’s documentary about genteel decay and madness, “Grey Gardens,” has been celebrated as one of the great films of the genre. It’s inspired an award-winning HBO dramatic film and a Broadway musical. It’s … Continue reading
Fox’s projections for what “Deadpool 2” might do on its opening weekend appear to be right on the mark. A huge Thursday night and a record-setting (beating “It”) Friday of over $53 million have the film on track to clear … Continue reading