Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Even "Desperados" shouldn't be this desperate for love
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Mafia don hopes to win his dreamgirl in "365 Days (365 Dni)"
- "Hamilton" vs. "1776" isn't a fair fight, save in one regard
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 19, 2018
Oh, the Dog Days of late August. Studios dump movies that couldn’t hack it in summer, couldn’t break free of the pack in fall. But this twisted Muppets go Blue in a Melissa McCarthy murder mystery is “No ‘Sesame, All … Continue reading
Roger and Kim had a dram or two when we were in Windsor last fall.
Since its release in 1975, the Maysles Brother’s documentary about genteel decay and madness, “Grey Gardens,” has been celebrated as one of the great films of the genre. It’s inspired an award-winning HBO dramatic film and a Broadway musical. It’s … Continue reading
Fox’s projections for what “Deadpool 2” might do on its opening weekend appear to be right on the mark. A huge Thursday night and a record-setting (beating “It”) Friday of over $53 million have the film on track to clear … Continue reading