“Well, as Bertrand Russell said, ‘people in a democracy tend to think they have less to fear from a stupid man than an intelligent one.’ Actually, it’s the other way around. It’s the stupid man.” — Henry Fonda as presidential candidate William Russell in “The Best Man” (1964) On TCM at the moment.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Marwencol," the documentary that inspired "Welcome to Marwen"
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: "Creed II," Originality Zero?
- Preview; "Once Upon a Deadpool?"
- Netflixable? "My Teacher, My Obsession," oh my
- Movie Review: "Ralph Breaks the Internet," Disney repeats itself
- Movie Review: "A Star is Born" again
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
- Netflixable? "House of Deadly Secrets"
- Movie Review: Cancer or not, "Hope Springs Eternal"
Find a Movie Review