“Well, as Bertrand Russell said, ‘people in a democracy tend to think they have less to fear from a stupid man than an intelligent one.’ Actually, it’s the other way around. It’s the stupid man.” — Henry Fonda as presidential candidate William Russell in “The Best Man” (1964) On TCM at the moment.
Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? High school romance is kick-started by "The Kissing Booth"
- Movie Review: Can "Star Wars" fly "Solo"?
- Movie Review: "Deadpool 2" Rounds up a New Crew
- Netflixable? "Holy Goalie" gives the Beautiful Game a Catholic comic beatdown
- Netflixable? Frenchman finds life on the distaff side is tough in "I Am Not an Easy Man"
- Movie Review: Dormer is at her fiercest "In Darkness"
- Did you catch the RBG/Ruth Bader Ginsburg cameo in "Deadpool 2"?
- Movie Review: Christian Bale mounts up to chase "Hostiles" in the Old West
- Movie Review -- "Star Wars: The Last Jedi"
- Movie Review: A Heist goes wrong for "American Animals"
Find a Movie Review