“Well, as Bertrand Russell said, ‘people in a democracy tend to think they have less to fear from a stupid man than an intelligent one.’ Actually, it’s the other way around. It’s the stupid man.” — Henry Fonda as presidential candidate William Russell in “The Best Man” (1964) On TCM at the moment.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Prepare to be blindsided by "Face 2 Face"
- Movie Review: "Late Night" has a hint of "30 Rock Lite" about it
- Movie Review: Horror hides in plain sight on "Clinton Road"
- Movie Review: "Say My Name"
- Netflixable? A ghost story, Indonesian style -- "The 3rd Eye" ("Mata Batin")
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: "All the Devil's Men" keeps Mel's son on camera
- Movie Review: Gina Carano fights on as "Daughter of the Wolf"
Find a Movie Review