Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: "Antrum: The Deadliest Film Ever Made"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Bibb wears bibs in search of "The Lost Husband"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- AMC Faces Bankruptcy, dissolution
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 23, 2018
Think of it as the Original Black Lives Matter moment. It happened 26 years ago, for crying out loud. Rodney King gets pummeled by cops, it’s caught on videotape, officers put on trial for beating the hell out of him, … Continue reading
As in, it’s about them. And “it really happened.” A library, a stupidly valuable book, four young guys trying to plan to steal it the way they do in the “Oceans 11” movies. Even Peters, Barry Keoghan, Jared Abrahamson, Blake … Continue reading
So here’s the full trailer the upcoming movie based on the Kevin Kwan novel. Sort of a “Monster in Law” about Pacific Rim money, love and an emerging class of English speaking actors from that part of the world. People … Continue reading
Jim Carrey as an aged Polish police detective taking one last crack at the sex club murder case no one else could solve? We are…intrigued. This indifferent, exploitive mystery, filmed in 2015, is a Kafkaesque nightmare painted in the grim … Continue reading