Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Netflixable? Holidays are for triggering -- "Hillbilly Elegy"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 23, 2018
Think of it as the Original Black Lives Matter moment. It happened 26 years ago, for crying out loud. Rodney King gets pummeled by cops, it’s caught on videotape, officers put on trial for beating the hell out of him, … Continue reading
As in, it’s about them. And “it really happened.” A library, a stupidly valuable book, four young guys trying to plan to steal it the way they do in the “Oceans 11” movies. Even Peters, Barry Keoghan, Jared Abrahamson, Blake … Continue reading
So here’s the full trailer the upcoming movie based on the Kevin Kwan novel. Sort of a “Monster in Law” about Pacific Rim money, love and an emerging class of English speaking actors from that part of the world. People … Continue reading
Jim Carrey as an aged Polish police detective taking one last crack at the sex club murder case no one else could solve? We are…intrigued. This indifferent, exploitive mystery, filmed in 2015, is a Kafkaesque nightmare painted in the grim … Continue reading