Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Disney's "Raya and the Last Dragon" animates an Asia of myth
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Netflixable? "Crazy About Her (Loco por ella)"
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Documentary Review: A Great Writer writes and remembers -- "The War and Peace of Tim O'Brien"
- Movie Review: "Tom & Jerry" terrorize NYC
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 6, 2018
Yeah, this is Neil Gaiman. Based on his short story. John Cameron Mitchell of “Hedwig and the Angry Inch” directed it. And it’s got Nicole Kidman in it. “Earth Girls are Easy” meets uh, “High Fidelity” and oh, “Under the … Continue reading
In the Dutch Caribbean, this word has nothing to do with the fellow who runs Hollywood-Elsewhere.
Acne, hormones, weight issues, hormones, ungainliness, more hormones. Eighth grade sucks. Sucked. The jump from elementary school to middle junior high is a traumatic chasm to leap. And that’s what writer-director Bo Burnham (“The Big Sick”) fixates on for this … Continue reading
Taking a few days to drink Blue Coladas and snorkel in between movies in sunny Curacao. I will have to get to “A Quiet Place” and “Chappaquiddick” next week.