Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Netflixable? The Internet sex trade comes a little too easily to this "Jezebel"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 6, 2018
Yeah, this is Neil Gaiman. Based on his short story. John Cameron Mitchell of “Hedwig and the Angry Inch” directed it. And it’s got Nicole Kidman in it. “Earth Girls are Easy” meets uh, “High Fidelity” and oh, “Under the … Continue reading
In the Dutch Caribbean, this word has nothing to do with the fellow who runs Hollywood-Elsewhere.
Acne, hormones, weight issues, hormones, ungainliness, more hormones. Eighth grade sucks. Sucked. The jump from elementary school to middle junior high is a traumatic chasm to leap. And that’s what writer-director Bo Burnham (“The Big Sick”) fixates on for this … Continue reading
Taking a few days to drink Blue Coladas and snorkel in between movies in sunny Curacao. I will have to get to “A Quiet Place” and “Chappaquiddick” next week.