Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Did you catch the RBG/Ruth Bader Ginsburg cameo in "Deadpool 2"?
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 6, 2018
Yeah, this is Neil Gaiman. Based on his short story. John Cameron Mitchell of “Hedwig and the Angry Inch” directed it. And it’s got Nicole Kidman in it. “Earth Girls are Easy” meets uh, “High Fidelity” and oh, “Under the … Continue reading
In the Dutch Caribbean, this word has nothing to do with the fellow who runs Hollywood-Elsewhere.
Acne, hormones, weight issues, hormones, ungainliness, more hormones. Eighth grade sucks. Sucked. The jump from elementary school to middle junior high is a traumatic chasm to leap. And that’s what writer-director Bo Burnham (“The Big Sick”) fixates on for this … Continue reading
Taking a few days to drink Blue Coladas and snorkel in between movies in sunny Curacao. I will have to get to “A Quiet Place” and “Chappaquiddick” next week.