Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Dorff grieves and reasons out a supernatural mystery in “Don’t Go”
- Series Review: A very different trip to "The Mosquito Coast"
- Movie Review: Ritchie and Statham take on a vengeance thriller -- "Wrath of Man"
- Movie Review: Beware the main course at "The Dinner Party"
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Movie Review: "Cerebrum" is sci-fi of the brain-damaged variety
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 6, 2018
Yeah, this is Neil Gaiman. Based on his short story. John Cameron Mitchell of “Hedwig and the Angry Inch” directed it. And it’s got Nicole Kidman in it. “Earth Girls are Easy” meets uh, “High Fidelity” and oh, “Under the … Continue reading
In the Dutch Caribbean, this word has nothing to do with the fellow who runs Hollywood-Elsewhere.
Acne, hormones, weight issues, hormones, ungainliness, more hormones. Eighth grade sucks. Sucked. The jump from elementary school to middle junior high is a traumatic chasm to leap. And that’s what writer-director Bo Burnham (“The Big Sick”) fixates on for this … Continue reading
Taking a few days to drink Blue Coladas and snorkel in between movies in sunny Curacao. I will have to get to “A Quiet Place” and “Chappaquiddick” next week.