Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: Miller shines, sprints and explains as "The Flash"
- Movie Review: A Tragic Gay Romance from Italy, "The Neighbor" (aka "Hotel Milano")
- Movie Review -- "Transformers: Rise of the Beasts"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Netflixable? The Soapy Story of a Danish Ed Sheeran's abitrary stardom -- "A Beautiful Life"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: April 6, 2018
Preview, Punk Meets Aliens and Elle Fanning in 1970s London in “How to Talk to Girls at Parties”
Yeah, this is Neil Gaiman. Based on his short story. John Cameron Mitchell of “Hedwig and the Angry Inch” directed it. And it’s got Nicole Kidman in it. “Earth Girls are Easy” meets uh, “High Fidelity” and oh, “Under the … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Preview, Punk Meets Aliens and Elle Fanning in 1970s London in “How to Talk to Girls at Parties”
In the Dutch Caribbean, this word has nothing to do with the fellow who runs Hollywood-Elsewhere.
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Oddly…
Preview, “Eighth Grade” takes a girl through the last weeks of the most awkward year ever
Acne, hormones, weight issues, hormones, ungainliness, more hormones. Eighth grade sucks. Sucked. The jump from elementary school to middle junior high is a traumatic chasm to leap. And that’s what writer-director Bo Burnham (“The Big Sick”) fixates on for this … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Preview, “Eighth Grade” takes a girl through the last weeks of the most awkward year ever
Movie Nation chills in Curacao
Taking a few days to drink Blue Coladas and snorkel in between movies in sunny Curacao. I will have to get to “A Quiet Place” and “Chappaquiddick” next week.