Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- Movie Review: The wear and tear of "The Aerialist" dancer's life
- Netflixable? Mafia don hopes to win his dreamgirl in "365 Days (365 Dni)"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Chilean "Mujeres Arriba" discover the difference between "sex" and "good sex"
- Netflixable? "High Strung Free Dance"
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 5, 2018
Zombies man, zombies. In Australia. An infected dad trying to get his child to safety before he starts stumbling about looking for brains in this Australian thriller. “Cargo” looks promising, a hint of “Maggie” about it, accepting the inevitable, struggling … Continue reading
“2001: A Space Odyssey” is getting a VERY limited 50th anniversary “unrestored” re-release, presumably on 70mm celluloid at a few theaters that can still show it. The mind-blowing effects in it were the result of Stanley the K. playing with … Continue reading
In volleyball terms, “The Miracle Season” should have been an easy spike, a perfunctory “kill.” The “set-up” is can’t miss. Popular, bubbly star volleyball player with a state championship team dies, gutting her teammates. They have to “dig” deep to … Continue reading