Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Movie Review: Survival isn't guaranteed on "Rust Creek"
- Netflixable? Ryan Phillipe takes "The 2nd" amendment seriously
- Netflixable? Polish teen is "Fierce (Jak Zostac Gwiazd)" singing in front of the star who doesn't know he's her Dad
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Filipino drama "Finding Agnes" is mopey and soapy
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 5, 2018
Zombies man, zombies. In Australia. An infected dad trying to get his child to safety before he starts stumbling about looking for brains in this Australian thriller. “Cargo” looks promising, a hint of “Maggie” about it, accepting the inevitable, struggling … Continue reading
“2001: A Space Odyssey” is getting a VERY limited 50th anniversary “unrestored” re-release, presumably on 70mm celluloid at a few theaters that can still show it. The mind-blowing effects in it were the result of Stanley the K. playing with … Continue reading
In volleyball terms, “The Miracle Season” should have been an easy spike, a perfunctory “kill.” The “set-up” is can’t miss. Popular, bubbly star volleyball player with a state championship team dies, gutting her teammates. They have to “dig” deep to … Continue reading