Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
- Movie Review: Let's keep "Black Christmas" in the dark
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Netflixable? "6 Underground," let'em stay there
- Movie Review: Yes, Brendan Fraser is in the Indian crime saga, "Line of Descent"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 2, 2018
“You should have finished the job” is the credo of many a “We thought we killed you” thriller.” Westerns like “Valdez is Coming” and “Hang’em High” honored this grim vengeance tradition. “Revenge” is about a fellow who takes a mistress … Continue reading
The only thing that might have tamped down the take for Steven Spielberg’s latest is its lack of a brand name title. Not Marvel, not “Indiana Jones” (in his case). Otherwise, the impressive $53 million “Read Player One” pulled in … Continue reading