Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Movie Review -- "Impractical Jokers: The Movie"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? Another good B-movie from Mel, "Blood Father"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 14, 2018
He won two Oscars, for directing “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest” and “Amadeus.” He acted, on occasion, too. Remember “Heartburn?” Milos Forman, Czech child of World War II, famed director of 19 films, “A Walk Worthwhile” was the lastest, … Continue reading
Alice Eve? We get it.
Three brothers, separated at birth, who find each other in college. It’s a feel good miracle of a story! Or IS it? WHO separated them? Neon has its hands on a winner, here.
A big carryover Friday points toward “A Quiet Place,” that rare critically-acclaimed horror blockbuster, pulling in another $34 million this weekend at the box office. Deadline.com is notoriously light in predicting the Saturday take for “family” oriented movies of every … Continue reading