Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: Chinese and in Japan? He'll never fit in without "Complicity"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: The plugged-in future's end game -- "LX 2048"
- Netflixable? Millie Bobby Brown sleuths as "Enola Holmes"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 14, 2018
He won two Oscars, for directing “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest” and “Amadeus.” He acted, on occasion, too. Remember “Heartburn?” Milos Forman, Czech child of World War II, famed director of 19 films, “A Walk Worthwhile” was the lastest, … Continue reading
Alice Eve? We get it.
Three brothers, separated at birth, who find each other in college. It’s a feel good miracle of a story! Or IS it? WHO separated them? Neon has its hands on a winner, here.
A big carryover Friday points toward “A Quiet Place,” that rare critically-acclaimed horror blockbuster, pulling in another $34 million this weekend at the box office. Deadline.com is notoriously light in predicting the Saturday take for “family” oriented movies of every … Continue reading