Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Documentary Review: The perpetrators of The Holocaust, "just following orders," give their "Final Account"
- Movie Review: Jolie is the you-know-what weight in "Those Who Wish Me Dead"
- Movie Review: "First Signal" ruins that moment when the aliens "phone home"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 14, 2018
He won two Oscars, for directing “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest” and “Amadeus.” He acted, on occasion, too. Remember “Heartburn?” Milos Forman, Czech child of World War II, famed director of 19 films, “A Walk Worthwhile” was the lastest, … Continue reading
Alice Eve? We get it.
Three brothers, separated at birth, who find each other in college. It’s a feel good miracle of a story! Or IS it? WHO separated them? Neon has its hands on a winner, here.
A big carryover Friday points toward “A Quiet Place,” that rare critically-acclaimed horror blockbuster, pulling in another $34 million this weekend at the box office. Deadline.com is notoriously light in predicting the Saturday take for “family” oriented movies of every … Continue reading