Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Movie Review: A comet kills...selectively and "Only"
- Movie Review: Hanks and his "Greyhound" battle U-Boats in the Atlantic
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Between Shadow and Soul," a silent remake of "The Third Wife"
- Movie Review: Tech scientist wants to preserve what matters most in the "Archive"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 14, 2018
He won two Oscars, for directing “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest” and “Amadeus.” He acted, on occasion, too. Remember “Heartburn?” Milos Forman, Czech child of World War II, famed director of 19 films, “A Walk Worthwhile” was the lastest, … Continue reading
Alice Eve? We get it.
Three brothers, separated at birth, who find each other in college. It’s a feel good miracle of a story! Or IS it? WHO separated them? Neon has its hands on a winner, here.
A big carryover Friday points toward “A Quiet Place,” that rare critically-acclaimed horror blockbuster, pulling in another $34 million this weekend at the box office. Deadline.com is notoriously light in predicting the Saturday take for “family” oriented movies of every … Continue reading