Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Let's keep "Black Christmas" in the dark
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Movie Review: Yes, Brendan Fraser is in the Indian crime saga, "Line of Descent"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 14, 2018
He won two Oscars, for directing “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest” and “Amadeus.” He acted, on occasion, too. Remember “Heartburn?” Milos Forman, Czech child of World War II, famed director of 19 films, “A Walk Worthwhile” was the lastest, … Continue reading
Alice Eve? We get it.
Three brothers, separated at birth, who find each other in college. It’s a feel good miracle of a story! Or IS it? WHO separated them? Neon has its hands on a winner, here.
A big carryover Friday points toward “A Quiet Place,” that rare critically-acclaimed horror blockbuster, pulling in another $34 million this weekend at the box office. Deadline.com is notoriously light in predicting the Saturday take for “family” oriented movies of every … Continue reading