Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Movie Review: A comet kills...selectively and "Only"
- Movie Review: Hanks and his "Greyhound" battle U-Boats in the Atlantic
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Between Shadow and Soul," a silent remake of "The Third Wife"
- Movie Review: Tech scientist wants to preserve what matters most in the "Archive"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 28, 2018
A PETA approved horror film? Just kidding. I kid. I mean, meat-eating tourists stop at the wrong diner, order the wrong meal, and next thing you know, THEY’RE on the menu. Hans Stjernswärd directed this one. Not sure of release status … Continue reading
It’s the one thing scientists and space entrepreneurs can agree on. That the commercial push into space could very easily be driven by the hunt for resources we use up on Earth. With the Chinese buying mineral mines of every … Continue reading
Marvel’s money-minting machine cranks up the hype and pulls in the faithful again with “Avengers: Infinity War” blasting off to the second biggest opening weekend ever. “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” still holds the all time US opening weekend record. … Continue reading