Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: The beautifully-filmed ugly history of "Antebellum"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Did you catch the RBG/Ruth Bader Ginsburg cameo in "Deadpool 2"?
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
- Netflixable? Toby Jones views his Mommy issues through a twisted "Kaleidoscope"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 22, 2018
A Sunday surge by “Rampage” could move Dwayne Johnson’s joke of a sci-fi thriller into second place this weekend. But here’s the way things appear to be shaking out — The tense “A Quiet Place” in first with $21 million, … Continue reading
Some movies are so on the nose that you watch them fighting the feeling that you’ve already seen them. But if the dialogue is clever enough and the cast is companionable, they can fit neatly into way most of us … Continue reading