Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: Jolie is the you-know-what weight in "Those Who Wish Me Dead"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Movie Review: "First Signal" ruins that moment when the aliens "phone home"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Documentary Review: The perpetrators of The Holocaust, "just following orders," give their "Final Account"
- Movie Review: Rednecks pick the wrong gay couple to torture at "The Retreat"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 22, 2018
A Sunday surge by “Rampage” could move Dwayne Johnson’s joke of a sci-fi thriller into second place this weekend. But here’s the way things appear to be shaking out — The tense “A Quiet Place” in first with $21 million, … Continue reading
Some movies are so on the nose that you watch them fighting the feeling that you’ve already seen them. But if the dialogue is clever enough and the cast is companionable, they can fit neatly into way most of us … Continue reading