Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Netflixable? The Soapy Story of a Danish Ed Sheeran's abitrary stardom -- "A Beautiful Life"
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Classic Film Review: Angela Bassett as Tina Turner, "What's Love Got to Do With It?" (1993)
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: April 7, 2018
Box Office: “Quiet Place” makes noise, “Blockers” chasing “Ready Player One,” “Chappaquiddick” and “Miracle Season” bomb
A huge horror with a touch of sci Fi opening for “Quiet Place,” a genre pic built around top flight acting couple Emily Blunt and John Krasinski is headed for a $46 million opening thanks to a $19 million Friday, … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Box Office: “Quiet Place” makes noise, “Blockers” chasing “Ready Player One,” “Chappaquiddick” and “Miracle Season” bomb
Preview, Analeigh Tipton should never go to “the villa” in “Compulsion”
Tipton, of “Warm Bodies” and “Warm Bodies” stars as the unwitting invited guest of a horrific cult in this 2016 thriller, about an erotic novelist who falls for the wrong European guy and goes with him to this “villa” that … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Preview, Analeigh Tipton should never go to “the villa” in “Compulsion”