Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Movie Review: Survival isn't guaranteed on "Rust Creek"
- Netflixable? Ryan Phillipe takes "The 2nd" amendment seriously
- Netflixable? Polish teen is "Fierce (Jak Zostac Gwiazd)" singing in front of the star who doesn't know he's her Dad
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? Filipino drama "Finding Agnes" is mopey and soapy
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 7, 2018
Box Office: “Quiet Place” makes noise, “Blockers” chasing “Ready Player One,” “Chappaquiddick” and “Miracle Season” bomb
A huge horror with a touch of sci Fi opening for “Quiet Place,” a genre pic built around top flight acting couple Emily Blunt and John Krasinski is headed for a $46 million opening thanks to a $19 million Friday, … Continue reading
Tipton, of “Warm Bodies” and “Warm Bodies” stars as the unwitting invited guest of a horrific cult in this 2016 thriller, about an erotic novelist who falls for the wrong European guy and goes with him to this “villa” that … Continue reading