Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Bad Boys for Life"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 10, 2018
There’s nothing like a dive deep into dull to get you off your “Why aren’t great directors still getting the chance to direct?” soap box. Coppola disappears, Scorsese delivers a dog or three, Woody Allen’s last few pictures add embarrassment … Continue reading
A pretty good cast consisting of two Oscar winners and two Oscar nominees withers on the vine, waiting for a first time director to get on with things in “Same Kind of Different as Me,” a faith-based drama of the … Continue reading
It’s not a great film, but I honestly don’t know how you can make a better movie about tennis than “Borg vs. McEnroe.” Here is the solitary combat, the stripped stage where glory or humiliation await, the mental toughness it … Continue reading