Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- Movie Review: The wear and tear of "The Aerialist" dancer's life
- Netflixable? Mafia don hopes to win his dreamgirl in "365 Days (365 Dni)"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Chilean "Mujeres Arriba" discover the difference between "sex" and "good sex"
- Netflixable? "High Strung Free Dance"
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 10, 2018
There’s nothing like a dive deep into dull to get you off your “Why aren’t great directors still getting the chance to direct?” soap box. Coppola disappears, Scorsese delivers a dog or three, Woody Allen’s last few pictures add embarrassment … Continue reading
A pretty good cast consisting of two Oscar winners and two Oscar nominees withers on the vine, waiting for a first time director to get on with things in “Same Kind of Different as Me,” a faith-based drama of the … Continue reading
It’s not a great film, but I honestly don’t know how you can make a better movie about tennis than “Borg vs. McEnroe.” Here is the solitary combat, the stripped stage where glory or humiliation await, the mental toughness it … Continue reading