Top Posts & Pages
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: "Tom & Jerry" terrorize NYC
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Movie Review: Haunted by his dead wife "As Long as We Both Shall Live?"
- Netflixable? "Crazy About Her (Loco por ella)"
- Documentary Review: A Great Writer writes and remembers -- "The War and Peace of Tim O'Brien"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- The lowly Chevy Nova finally has its (movie, TV) moment?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 10, 2018
There’s nothing like a dive deep into dull to get you off your “Why aren’t great directors still getting the chance to direct?” soap box. Coppola disappears, Scorsese delivers a dog or three, Woody Allen’s last few pictures add embarrassment … Continue reading
A pretty good cast consisting of two Oscar winners and two Oscar nominees withers on the vine, waiting for a first time director to get on with things in “Same Kind of Different as Me,” a faith-based drama of the … Continue reading
It’s not a great film, but I honestly don’t know how you can make a better movie about tennis than “Borg vs. McEnroe.” Here is the solitary combat, the stripped stage where glory or humiliation await, the mental toughness it … Continue reading