Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Movie Review: A comet kills...selectively and "Only"
- Movie Review: Hanks and his "Greyhound" battle U-Boats in the Atlantic
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Between Shadow and Soul," a silent remake of "The Third Wife"
- Movie Review: Tech scientist wants to preserve what matters most in the "Archive"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 9, 2018
This doesn’t have a lot of oomph to it, very “Lifetime Original Movie” looking. A “film festival” movie for the right film festival. But the true story of homeowners facing down Pfizer, Big Development and its lapdogs in a state … Continue reading
Yes, there are plenty of Cinemas in Willemstad, Curacao. But this art deco delight screams out for restoration, conversion to an art cinema/performing arts venue. Gorgeous ruin. Maybe I should GoFundMe this.