Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review -- "Impractical Jokers: The Movie"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Netflixable? Another good B-movie from Mel, "Blood Father"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 9, 2018
This doesn’t have a lot of oomph to it, very “Lifetime Original Movie” looking. A “film festival” movie for the right film festival. But the true story of homeowners facing down Pfizer, Big Development and its lapdogs in a state … Continue reading
Yes, there are plenty of Cinemas in Willemstad, Curacao. But this art deco delight screams out for restoration, conversion to an art cinema/performing arts venue. Gorgeous ruin. Maybe I should GoFundMe this.