Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Documentary Review: The perpetrators of The Holocaust, "just following orders," give their "Final Account"
- Movie Review: Jolie is the you-know-what weight in "Those Who Wish Me Dead"
- Movie Review: "First Signal" ruins that moment when the aliens "phone home"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 9, 2018
This doesn’t have a lot of oomph to it, very “Lifetime Original Movie” looking. A “film festival” movie for the right film festival. But the true story of homeowners facing down Pfizer, Big Development and its lapdogs in a state … Continue reading
Yes, there are plenty of Cinemas in Willemstad, Curacao. But this art deco delight screams out for restoration, conversion to an art cinema/performing arts venue. Gorgeous ruin. Maybe I should GoFundMe this.