Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Documentary Review: The Unholy Evangelicals/Israeli alliance donating and agitating "'Til Kingdom Come"
- Documentary Review -- "Billie Eilish: The World's a Little Blurry"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Documentary Review -- "Time Warp: The Greatest Cult Films of All Time"
- Movie Review: Tom Holland, a medic turned addict/bank-robber -- "Cherry"
- Movie Review: "Hot for teacher" is no longer "cute in "Scarborough," or anywhere else
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Movie Review: "Tom & Jerry" terrorize NYC
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 9, 2018
This doesn’t have a lot of oomph to it, very “Lifetime Original Movie” looking. A “film festival” movie for the right film festival. But the true story of homeowners facing down Pfizer, Big Development and its lapdogs in a state … Continue reading
Yes, there are plenty of Cinemas in Willemstad, Curacao. But this art deco delight screams out for restoration, conversion to an art cinema/performing arts venue. Gorgeous ruin. Maybe I should GoFundMe this.