Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Filipino romance promises lifelong devotion to "My Amanda"
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: "Settlers" face Human failings on a distant colony
- Movie Review: M. Night's "Surprise!" act gets "Old"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Netflixable? "Fear Street Part 3" goes to 1666 to wrap it all up
- Netflixable? The silly sci-fi excesses and faded Bruce Willis cool of "Cosmic Sin"
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 21, 2018
It can be helpful every now and then to watch a movie out of order. Catch the final act first, then get to the beginning and build-up to that climax later. I caught the last 20 minutes of “Paterno” while … Continue reading
Deland, Fla., this AM. Yeah, I looked inside. Still have my face. In other words, “empty.”
I mean, check out dude’s SWORD. For Pete’s sake.
So it started life as a series of shorts, for Pepsi? Do I have that right? Anyway, branding being what it is, dressing up basketball stars of today and yesterday in old man makeup as “street ball” legends — Kyrie, … Continue reading
“A Quiet Place” was predicted to hold audience while the clueless finally got a clue about “Rampage” and stayed away this weekend, with John Krasinski’s Monsters Can Hear You thriller taking in another $20-21 million and easily winning the weekend. … Continue reading