Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 21, 2018
It can be helpful every now and then to watch a movie out of order. Catch the final act first, then get to the beginning and build-up to that climax later. I caught the last 20 minutes of “Paterno” while … Continue reading
Deland, Fla., this AM. Yeah, I looked inside. Still have my face. In other words, “empty.”
I mean, check out dude’s SWORD. For Pete’s sake.
So it started life as a series of shorts, for Pepsi? Do I have that right? Anyway, branding being what it is, dressing up basketball stars of today and yesterday in old man makeup as “street ball” legends — Kyrie, … Continue reading
“A Quiet Place” was predicted to hold audience while the clueless finally got a clue about “Rampage” and stayed away this weekend, with John Krasinski’s Monsters Can Hear You thriller taking in another $20-21 million and easily winning the weekend. … Continue reading