Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Documentary Review: The perpetrators of The Holocaust, "just following orders," give their "Final Account"
- Movie Review: Jolie is the you-know-what weight in "Those Who Wish Me Dead"
- Movie Review: "First Signal" ruins that moment when the aliens "phone home"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Movie Review: Rednecks pick the wrong gay couple to torture at "The Retreat"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 21, 2018
It can be helpful every now and then to watch a movie out of order. Catch the final act first, then get to the beginning and build-up to that climax later. I caught the last 20 minutes of “Paterno” while … Continue reading
Deland, Fla., this AM. Yeah, I looked inside. Still have my face. In other words, “empty.”
I mean, check out dude’s SWORD. For Pete’s sake.
So it started life as a series of shorts, for Pepsi? Do I have that right? Anyway, branding being what it is, dressing up basketball stars of today and yesterday in old man makeup as “street ball” legends — Kyrie, … Continue reading
“A Quiet Place” was predicted to hold audience while the clueless finally got a clue about “Rampage” and stayed away this weekend, with John Krasinski’s Monsters Can Hear You thriller taking in another $20-21 million and easily winning the weekend. … Continue reading