Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Documentary Review: A fragile genius in his second prime -- "Brian Wilson: Long Promised Road"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Netflixable? "The Royal Treatment," a haircut with dull scissors
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: "The Matrix Resurrections" should have remained buried
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 21, 2018
It can be helpful every now and then to watch a movie out of order. Catch the final act first, then get to the beginning and build-up to that climax later. I caught the last 20 minutes of “Paterno” while … Continue reading
Deland, Fla., this AM. Yeah, I looked inside. Still have my face. In other words, “empty.”
I mean, check out dude’s SWORD. For Pete’s sake.
So it started life as a series of shorts, for Pepsi? Do I have that right? Anyway, branding being what it is, dressing up basketball stars of today and yesterday in old man makeup as “street ball” legends — Kyrie, … Continue reading
“A Quiet Place” was predicted to hold audience while the clueless finally got a clue about “Rampage” and stayed away this weekend, with John Krasinski’s Monsters Can Hear You thriller taking in another $20-21 million and easily winning the weekend. … Continue reading