Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Clint's still kickin', and ridin' -- "Cry Macho"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 20, 2018
Movies in the streaming era have to meet one very basic requirement for a film buff. Are they worth sitting through, start to finish? All this choice among services, all those titles on inventory. Why waste more than 15 minutes … Continue reading
Meant to post this a few days ago, but in any event… Pixar’s mining one of its richest veins by returning to this franchise. Listen for the voices of Samuel L. and Bob Oedenkirk in this one. And Holly Hunter … Continue reading
Warners has been previewing this for a few weeks. Not sure if they’ve been showing it to critics in other markets earlier, but there were no posted reviews on “Game Night” last time I checked Metacritic and RT. From the … Continue reading