Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? In Barcelona, watch out for "The Occupant" who had your swank apartment before you
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? A Memphis BBQ heir gets into wine in "Uncorked"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 20, 2018
Movies in the streaming era have to meet one very basic requirement for a film buff. Are they worth sitting through, start to finish? All this choice among services, all those titles on inventory. Why waste more than 15 minutes … Continue reading
Meant to post this a few days ago, but in any event… Pixar’s mining one of its richest veins by returning to this franchise. Listen for the voices of Samuel L. and Bob Oedenkirk in this one. And Holly Hunter … Continue reading
Warners has been previewing this for a few weeks. Not sure if they’ve been showing it to critics in other markets earlier, but there were no posted reviews on “Game Night” last time I checked Metacritic and RT. From the … Continue reading