Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Pierce Brosnan is Louis XIV with Kaya Scodelario as "The King's Daughter"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Netflixable? A Dominatrix is dead? Alyssa Milano's on the case, and "Brazen" about it
- Movie Review: The Love of Two Women props up "The Laureate"
- Netflixable? A down-and-dirty French farce with "Mommy Issues" -- "Dear Mother"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 2, 2018
Odeya Rush is the high school outcast who becomes pen pals with a foreign (Cockney?) ruler in this wacky comedy, whose trailer suggests something we might have seen in the ’80s, an SNL comedy during comedy’s “Cocaine” era. Just…nuts. Remember, … Continue reading
“Winchester,” a haunted house period piece with a promising premise and Oscar-winner-headed cast, lurches into theaters as the first major movie disappointment of 2018. All those spooky trailers, the promise of Helen Mirren as the surnamed firearms heiress sure … Continue reading