Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? In Barcelona, watch out for "The Occupant" who had your swank apartment before you
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? A Memphis BBQ heir gets into wine in "Uncorked"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 2, 2018
Odeya Rush is the high school outcast who becomes pen pals with a foreign (Cockney?) ruler in this wacky comedy, whose trailer suggests something we might have seen in the ’80s, an SNL comedy during comedy’s “Cocaine” era. Just…nuts. Remember, … Continue reading
“Winchester,” a haunted house period piece with a promising premise and Oscar-winner-headed cast, lurches into theaters as the first major movie disappointment of 2018. All those spooky trailers, the promise of Helen Mirren as the surnamed firearms heiress sure … Continue reading