Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Movie Review: Disney gets lost in the animated doldrums in "Strange World"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Next Screening? Santa David Harbour faces down Johnny Legs? "Violent Night"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Daughter's Mad for Madden, and saving Dad's NFL career in "Fantasy Football"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Netflixable? A Polish cop turns undercover teacher with a two-fisted "Lesson Plan"
- Movie Review: Brittany Snow and Justin Long spend "Christmas with the Campbells" in Ketchum
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 14, 2018
OK, Jordan Peele’s being disingenuous. He’s getting Universal to put his film phenomenon of last spring into theaters for one night only to gin up more Oscar momentum. But it’s to “celebrate” and “thank” fans who made his sharp little … Continue reading
A digitized genetically altered ape co-stars in this. Dwayne Johnson’s just starred in a global “Jumanji” blockbuster. a movie that outlasted “The Last Jedi” on movie screens over this long winter. And he’s got the “Skyscraper” “Die Hard” variation and … Continue reading
Africa saves “Black Panther,” Marvel’s Black History Month gift to Afro-centric fangirl and fanboydom. Africanness defines it and sets it apart from the many comic book adaptations that preceded it. And that’s a necessary distinction, because these Marvel marvels aren’t … Continue reading