Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "Dancing Queens" is a Swedish drag
- Netflixable: If you cross Max, payback can be "Xtreme (Extremo)"
- Netflixable? Love is by turns "Sweet and Sour" in this Korean romance
- Movie Review: "The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard"
- Movie Review: The plugged-in future's end game -- "LX 2048"
- Movie Review: Depression Era football phenoms, "12 Mighty Orphans" take on Texas
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Review: Stuck in place "In the Heights"
- Netflixable? Another thriller titled "Awake," another snooze
- Movie Review: Mark Wahlberg's fighting and recalling past lives in "Infinite"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 5, 2018
These back-engineered “Star Wars” movies seem to have more promise than whatever direction Disney is taking the main post-Skywalker storyline. To me, at least. Back engineering Harrison Ford? Trickier. “Solo: A Star Wars Story” has an interesting cast, familiar action … Continue reading
More dinosaurs, the hint of “science” creating a “new” species, even deadlier, more Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard, more young folks in peril. And Toby Jones. But no…Jeff…Goldblum.
No, Tom Cruise is not getting “too old for this s—.” Alec Baldwin, Angela Bassett, Ving, Simon…yeah. Henry Cavill as a villain? I buy it.