Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Movie Review: A garbage man "on the spectrum" goes to "A Dark Place" hunting a murderer
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: "The Turn of the Screw" becomes "The Turning"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 5, 2018
These back-engineered “Star Wars” movies seem to have more promise than whatever direction Disney is taking the main post-Skywalker storyline. To me, at least. Back engineering Harrison Ford? Trickier. “Solo: A Star Wars Story” has an interesting cast, familiar action … Continue reading
More dinosaurs, the hint of “science” creating a “new” species, even deadlier, more Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard, more young folks in peril. And Toby Jones. But no…Jeff…Goldblum.
No, Tom Cruise is not getting “too old for this s—.” Alec Baldwin, Angela Bassett, Ving, Simon…yeah. Henry Cavill as a villain? I buy it.