Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Clint's still kickin', and ridin' -- "Cry Macho"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 17, 2018
Hollywood likes to provide lives with closure and chapters in those lives with a sense of resolution. Real life? Not so much. “A Fantastic Woman” follows a transgender Chilean woman through the trauma of the death of her lover. Shock … Continue reading
Huge Thursday night numbers and a big Friday point to “Black Panther” setting an all-time (4-day) box office record, when all is said and done and the cash is counted Sunday night. Marvel’s long-anticipated African-flavored superhero adaptation, ladled with healthy … Continue reading