Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingworthy? Anya Taylor-Joy looks for checkmate in "The Queen's Gambit"
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 17, 2018
Hollywood likes to provide lives with closure and chapters in those lives with a sense of resolution. Real life? Not so much. “A Fantastic Woman” follows a transgender Chilean woman through the trauma of the death of her lover. Shock … Continue reading
Huge Thursday night numbers and a big Friday point to “Black Panther” setting an all-time (4-day) box office record, when all is said and done and the cash is counted Sunday night. Marvel’s long-anticipated African-flavored superhero adaptation, ladled with healthy … Continue reading