Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "Holly Star" tries to put the "cute" back in Christmas comedy
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? "Oh, Ramona!" A teen sex comedy from...Romania?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 11, 2018
Box Office: “Fifty Shades” fades off, “Peter Rabbit” gets a Saturday bounce, “15:17 to Paris” is running late
Early Sat. AM projections are always iffy, especially from these guys, especially when it comes to kiddie pictures. So that early start that suggested “Fifty Shades Freed” would do oh, half what the best of the “Shades” pictures did on … Continue reading
Some of us are leery of letting valets park our cars. Because, you know, they’re careless. They scratch and dent. They rummage through your glove compartment. Or they take the car to your home address, use your keys and steal … Continue reading
A paranoid schizophrenic (Quinto) tells his shrink (Jenny Slate) that he’s anxious about his brother (Jon Hamm) returning to town. The brother meets the shrink expressing concern for his disturbed sibling. And as the shrink is played by Jenny Slate … Continue reading
STX and a bunch of Chinese money are gambling that Amy Schumer’s connection to every woman who isn’t a size 4 is huge and that “Trainwreck” was no fluke. Here’s another Schumer comedy in which she owns who she is, … Continue reading