Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Movie Review: A garbage man "on the spectrum" goes to "A Dark Place" hunting a murderer
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: "The Turn of the Screw" becomes "The Turning"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 11, 2018
Box Office: “Fifty Shades” fades off, “Peter Rabbit” gets a Saturday bounce, “15:17 to Paris” is running late
Early Sat. AM projections are always iffy, especially from these guys, especially when it comes to kiddie pictures. So that early start that suggested “Fifty Shades Freed” would do oh, half what the best of the “Shades” pictures did on … Continue reading
Some of us are leery of letting valets park our cars. Because, you know, they’re careless. They scratch and dent. They rummage through your glove compartment. Or they take the car to your home address, use your keys and steal … Continue reading
A paranoid schizophrenic (Quinto) tells his shrink (Jenny Slate) that he’s anxious about his brother (Jon Hamm) returning to town. The brother meets the shrink expressing concern for his disturbed sibling. And as the shrink is played by Jenny Slate … Continue reading
STX and a bunch of Chinese money are gambling that Amy Schumer’s connection to every woman who isn’t a size 4 is huge and that “Trainwreck” was no fluke. Here’s another Schumer comedy in which she owns who she is, … Continue reading