Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Clint's still kickin', and ridin' -- "Cry Macho"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 23, 2018
Weekend Movies: Good reviews for “Game Night” and “Annihilation,” but will they declaw “Black Panther?”
The short answer to that headline question is, of course, “No way.” “Black Panther” opened so huge and is doing enough repeat business — patrons coming back to re-immerse themselves in the Wonders of Wakanda — that it should do … Continue reading
As if Oscar favorite “The Shape of Water” didn’t have enough headwinds facing its breathless march toward Best Director and Best Picture honors. It’s built around bestiality, for “Hollywood’s agenda is PERVERSE” protesters. It’s a violent, predictable and hilariously over-rated … Continue reading