Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Let's keep "Black Christmas" in the dark
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? "6 Underground," let'em stay there
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Documentary Review: "Junkie Hunters" fight the drug scourge, one addict at a time, and the greedy Rehab Industry in "American Relapse"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 16, 2018
In “Red Sparrow,” Jennifer Lawrence plays a Bolshoi Ballet dancer turned into a sex-is-her-weapon Russian spy. She seduces, flirts and her spy boss (Matthias Schoenaerts) is always remarking how cunning she is, “two steps ahead” in the cross and double-cross … Continue reading
If you’ve ever wondered what a guy slaying legions of Philistines might look like, “Samson” shows you. And if you’ve ever wondered why there are no “real” Philistines left — not just the metaphoric kind — here’s a movie that … Continue reading